The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Say Hello [[OPEN]]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hayden Valentine
Co-Owner: Club 87: 22 yrs old
Hayden Valentine

Say Hello [[OPEN]] Empty
PostSubject: Say Hello [[OPEN]]   Say Hello [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 3:30 am

Hayden walked into Gringotts in an especially happy mood. He had in his hands the deposit slips for today's sales and to be honest the numbers were amazing. He had never imagined that their pub and nightclub would be so successful but as Chace had predicted kids were always looking for the newest form of entertainment and luckily for them they were it. Club 87 was the best investment, it was such a hit that they were thinking of expanding. The idea that this would actually work was astounding to Hayden who had always been sure that he would go into the Ministry in some way or form. This had been more than he had expected and despite some of the downfalls in his life, like his fiance leaving him, he could say that things were looking up. He was optimistic about the future in a way that he couldn't remember being.

He sighed softly as he entered the bank and noticed the long line. He really didn't have time for this. There were only a few hours between closing the pub and opening the nightclub. Chace could handle the entertainment and the front door, most of their clients came because of Chace but it was Hayden that kept things running. He had a head for business but he was always a peace maker. He knew that he couldn't stay away from Club 87 for long before something happened. He wanted to cut but he hadn't been raised that way. Despite his job, and the way he acted at times, Hayden was a sweetheart. He had been raised right. He didn't lie, cheat or steal, no matter how tempting it was.

He made small talk with the people in line, although he wasn't interested. His eyes were on the hour glass as it ticked away the passing minutes. He knew he was going to be late and Chace wasn't going to be happy. Closing his eyes and pinching his nose he tried to shake away the headache that was creeping onto him. Finally the goblin called next and it was his turn he took a step forward only to be cut off by someone else. Normally he would have let it go. It wasn't worth fighting over but right now he had somewhere to be. "Excuse me" he said, the tone of his voice tired and a bit demanding. "I think I was next." he added taking another step toward the newcomer.

Outfit
Back to top Go down

Say Hello [[OPEN]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Say Hello [[OPEN]]   Say Hello [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeMon Jan 17, 2011 11:55 am

Amity was so late it was not even funny. She had her little Chloe on her hip and as she rushed through Diagon Alley she realized that she had to hurry into Gringotts and make a withdrawal. The payment for Chloe's daycare was due today and she wasn't sure she had nearly enough money to cover the balance. Holding her baby close to her as the cool wind whipped at them she rushed into the bank and pushed past anyone that came near her. Her daughter had her small little face buried into the nape of her neck, trying to sleep off the early morning of fighting with her father over child support...and now because he WOULD not pay her she had to deposit her check from last nights gig early.

Pushing past another person, one she was sure would not like being jipped in line, she made her way to the counter. She adjusted Chloe on her hip and brought the check out. She needed to get this done now. She was already late for work at the Three Broomsticks and Chloe was even later for her lessons at the Daycare center.

"Hello," she said smiling weakly. "I need to make a deposit and then a quick withdrawal?"

Amity hated this, she hated that the moment she put money into the bank she had to take it out again. She was just barely getting by in her little dingy apartment and her baby went without. Not without food, or clothes, but without things little girls would have. She barely had any toys to play with and because her mummy worked so much she rarely got to spend time with her. She heard the tone of the man behind her and she turned, an embarrassed flush on her face.

"I'm sorry," she said frantically. "I...I just need to get out of here or I am going to be late to work."

She adjusted Chloe once more who saw fit to fall even more limp in her arms and as if the situation could not get worse her purse fell out of her hands and hit the cobblestone floor, the contents of the bag flying everywhere.

"Piss," she whispered. "Sorry."

Lowering herself down to the ground, still holding a sleeping Chloe in her arms she began putting things back in her bag. Only she had several other people that clearly wanted to make withdrawals as well.

"Oi! Lady, care to hurry it up?! You aren't the only one here with places to go you know!"

"I...I know, I'm sorry!" she said frantically.
Back to top Go down

Say Hello [[OPEN]]
Page 1 of 1