The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

I Don't Believe We've Been Introduced (Open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ursilla Avers
Hogwarts Prefect: Slytherin
Ursilla Avers

I Don't Believe We've Been Introduced (Open) Empty
PostSubject: I Don't Believe We've Been Introduced (Open)   I Don't Believe We've Been Introduced (Open) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 9:18 pm

Ursilla looked out the window of the Owlery. It was just now totally dark, and the owls had all gone out to hunt. Some were still visible from the viewpoint she had, and she was entranced by the graceful way they flew. She wished that she had the ability to fly like a bird. Not many people knew that about her, but then, she didn't really let it be well known anyway. Ursilla was a private person, only telling those closest to her secrets that she couldn't trust to just anyone.

She leaned on the windowsill, stretching her long legs out behind her one at a time. Her mother had insisted that her only child receive dance training wherever they had gone in the world, as well as learning multiple languages. Ursa supposed it was for this reason that she usually seemed rather haughty and stuck up. She didn't mind the haughty part, but stuck up? Why didn't people try to get to know her before they judged? She liked things a certain way. She wanted to at least know the person's name before she started talking to them, but they usually just jumped into blabbing and ignored simple manners.

He turned gracefully and leaned back against the sill, staring up at the rafters full of perches above her head. It was really quite peaceful here when the owls were gone, even with all the mess of droppings, feathers and various small animal bones. She smiled and turned back to the window, now stretching one leg up in the air, bending and touching her head to her knee. She nearly toppled over when someone applauded from behind her.

"You startled me!" she gasped when she had straightened.

Ursilla
Back to top Go down

I Don't Believe We've Been Introduced (Open)
Page 1 of 1