The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Moonlit Talks [[OPEN]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Emma Spencer

Emma Spencer

Moonlit Talks  [[OPEN]] Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Talks [[OPEN]]   Moonlit Talks  [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 2:07 am

Emma walked through the mountain a heavy backpack making her steps slow and careful. If she fell there was no doubt she would roll for quite a while and the extra weight would only help crush her against the ground floor. Her eyes were glued on the ground below her trying to find careful placing of her feet not wanting to repeat the incident which had occurred earlier in the day and had resulted in her scraped arm. Her mind was on nothing more than making sure she didn't die, an escape for her and the main reason for making the trip.

The brief moment her mind raced back to it she stumbled her arms immediately extending out in front of her to break her fall. She grimaced deeply as the ground made contact with her already delicate hands. The smell of her own blood hit her harshly and her mouth held a bitter taste, she detested the smell of blood. Groaning she made her way into a sitting position and evaluated the damage she had done. It wasn't as bad as she had assumed and was glad for it. Still the rate at which the blood flowed frightened her a bit and she reached into the small pocket of her back pack to remove some gauze and bandaged herself up.

She rose then unsteadily and only then realized that she had manged to hurt her ankle as well. A loud groan escaped her lips as she tested how bad the damage was. The edge of the valley was only a few minutes away now and she knew she couldn't stop. And so she hobbled on biting her lip every time she stepped incorrectly. Finally the edge could be seen and she hurried her pace. It was only then that she realized she would have to climb down to get to where she wanted to go. At this thought she felt some of her spirit leave her. Still it was what she wanted and she would climb down no matter what.

"How on Earth do muggles do it" she whispered out loud as she lowered herself down the edge onto a narrow ledge. A few narrow escapes of death later she made it to the bottom. Her goal the exact center of the pit was only a few miles away now. The thought cheered her up some and she continued on. The moon was starting to rise now illuminating her way with moonlight. She had brought flashlights but decided against it now as she preferred the serenity of the natural light.

Finally reaching the center of the valley she set her things down. She unrolled her sleeping bag and placed it on the floor. She regretted not buying the inflatable bed the man at the store ad offered her. Still the view of the sky and stars was a comfort to her and she focused on that beauty ignoring the discomfort of the hard dirt floor.

Emma || 496

Back to top Go down
Zoe Spencer
Bartender Trainee: Club 87: 19 yrs old
Zoe Spencer

Moonlit Talks  [[OPEN]] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Talks [[OPEN]]   Moonlit Talks  [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 1:57 pm

If Zoe survived this night, she was going to KILL her little sister! Who in their right mind would have done such a ridiculously stupid thing as to come out to the mountain alone, at night?! Of all the hare-brained, foolish schemes, this had to take the cake. And Zoe had most definitely had a feeling that something would go wrong today. She had chalked it up to the fact that she was having a bad hair day, but now she knew that this was what her earlier premonition had meant.

Her shift at the club had ended earlier than normal today, so she had decided to go visit her sisters at Hogwarts and possibly take them to Hogsmeade for a little girl's night. But as soon as she had gotten there, she realized it was a full moon and Ava would be unavailable. She would be in good hands with Uncle Aiden, no doubt, but Zoe still worried for her. She sighed and then asked after Emma. However, no matter how many students she asked, the whereabouts of her youngest sister were unknown. It took a while to find someone that had spoken to Emma and they mentioned something about hiking supplies in Muggle London.

It took quite a bit more searching, asking, and following leads, but finally, Zoe found herself on the mountainside, trailing after Emma. She held her wand out, lighting her way. And she continued to use the 'point me' spell to follow Emma's trail. She was not a very experienced hiker, but she soon found her way up to a narrow ledge, overlooking a small valley.

"Point me, Emma Spencer," Zoe said softly. And of course, her wand pointed down in the direction of the open space. She could see what looked to be a small creature, possibly a human. So she took her chances and apparated directly in front of whoever or whatever it was. Fortunately, it was her sister. And Zoe stood with her arms crossed and her lips pursed. It was the Spencer glare, and she was giving it all of her genetic power.

"Emma Spencer, you better have one hell of a good explanation for being out here ON YOUR OWN! Do you realize how dangerous it is to go hiking by yourself?! Especially when you don't know how to apparate yet. Explain. Now. Or I kick your little arse. Or better yet...I call Dad and see what he has to say about this little excursion. I have a feeling he'll be less than pleased."

Zoe wasn't usually like this with her sisters. But when they were in danger, her protective side came out. Part of her cringed, though. She didn't really enjoy being anything like Ethan Spencer, though she knew that she was. But after what had happened to Ava and her bite, she wasn't going to take any chances with Emma or Finn. And if her parents knew about this trip of Emma's, they would have gone crazy. Especially their father...he probably would have killed Emma first and asked questions later.

Zoe
Back to top Go down

Moonlit Talks [[OPEN]]
Page 1 of 1