The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hufflepuff
Miahela Charlie Armansky

A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]] Empty
PostSubject: A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]   A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 1:44 am

Mia walked into the lavatory, her heels clicking with every step she took. She headed directly to the mirrors to fix her makeup which might have smudged in her Potions class. To her pleasure she found that her face was still relatively perfect, or at least in the same state she had left it in this morning. Smiling, she replaced her makeup bag back into her purse. Deciding that since she was late already there wasn't any point in heading to class anymore and she might as well just skip.

Not wanting to go back to her dorm where there was nothing to do she took out her wand and waved it around muttering a made up spell which much to her delight worked and music started playing throughout the room echoing off the walls. She laughed giddily and started dancing to the music her blonde hair whipping around her face. So caught up in her moment of happiness she didn't hear the door to the restroom open and it wasn't until she turned back around during the dance that she noticed someone else had entered the room. She was flushed; her cheeks red like she had on too much rouge.

Moving a piece of hair that was stuck to her lip gloss she smiled brightly not caring what they had just witnessed. "Hey girl" she called out with a smile. The young Hufflepuff was friendly with most people and it didn’t really matter who had seen her little spectacle. She acted the same way pretty much anywhere she went. She was the perfect embodiment of a Hufflepuff, if only with the smarts of a Ravenclaw. Which is why she was alright with skipping class every now and then.

Mia || 293

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Brien
Hufflepuff
Aoife O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]   A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 6:45 pm

Aoife was going to be late. She was going to be so late! She was going to be late to Charms, no less! She'd walk in and everyone would be sitting down, and they'd all stare at her, and Professor Michaels would probably be cross, but she had to pee. She was about to explode! She wouldn't be able to hold it, not through the entire class. Why, oh why, had she drunk so much pumpkin juice at lunch? Maybe Professor Michaels would understand. She'd had to come all the way from the Greenhouses. It wasn't much time. She'd say she was sorry, but she had to go. Or maybe she just wouldn't go to class at all. Maybe that would be better than walking in late. Oh, who was she kidding? She had to go! He'd notice if she were gone, and she'd be in trouble. Ugh! Why did this always seem to happen to her?

Aoife stopped short as she entered. Someone else was there, and she was dancing. She was so pretty, Aoife forgot about having to pee. Her parents danced sometimes. They'd taught her how when she was young. Her father used to let her stand on his feet while he taught her all sorts of moves. Her parents said she was good at dancing. Not as good as Colleen, but Aoife didn't mind. She loved to watch Colleen dance. This girl sort of reminded her of Colleen, and she was a Hufflepuff just like Aoife. Aoife hadn't met many other Hufflepuffs. Only her dorm mates and a few others. Aoife was torn. Part of her wanted to run, to find an empty bathroom where she wouldn't have to talk to anyone. Another part of her wanted to dance. If she closed her eyes, she almost thought maybe she was at home, listening to the music playing.

"Hi," Aoife whispered when the girl called out to her. She screwed up her courage, her voice so soft she could barely hear it. "Can I... Would you... Do you mind if I dance, too?" Aoife blushed deeply. She would say no. Of course, she would say no. She would laugh in Aoife's face. Aoife stood her ground. "Please?"
Back to top Go down
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hufflepuff
Miahela Charlie Armansky

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]   A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 1:45 am

Mia smiled lightly when she heard the girl speak. Her voice was soft but friendly and it instantly made her want to hug the girl. She wanted to let out a small ‘aww’ when the girl asked if she could dance with her. She had never been shy but she could imagine how hard it must be. Mia, or Charlie as some of her friends called her, had always been outgoing, loud and friendly. She loved talking to people and got along with almost everyone.

“Of course you can dance with me!” she said happily going over and taking the girl by her hands. “Come on!” she squealed happily letting the music start back up again.

She didn’t know who she was, although she recognized her from her house. She spun and danced happily, her curls whipping around her face. Finally, the song ended and the music stopped momentarily allowing her to catch her breath. She smiled at the young girl before extending her hand. “I’m Miahela Charlotte Armansky,” she said very formally before giving a small giggle. “However, most people call me Mia or Charlie,” she added seconds later.

“Now what class are you skipping? I’m skipping Mythology but don’t tell,” she said with a small grin as she looked herself over in the mirror. Her cheeks were still flushed and her curls looked slightly out of place. She always looked like that though so it made her smile. Mia wasn’t the type of girl to have every hair in place.

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Brien
Hufflepuff
Aoife O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]   A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 30, 2011 9:50 am

Aoife laughed as they danced, feeling happy for the first time since she came to Hogwarts. Well, except for when she was with Colleen. This girl reminded her of Colleen a little bit. Maybe she could introduce them later. Aoife smiled at her, still giggling a little as the girl said her name. Mia or Charlie? Aoife wondered which she preferred because Aoife would call her that. She'd heard of people going by different names with different people before. Her mother's name was Fiona, but her father nearly always called her Fi.

"I'm skipping Charms," Aoife said softly, her smile fading as the nervousness that came with rule breaking reappeared. If she got caught, she'd be in so much trouble! And Professor Michaels would definitely be cross. Maybe she'd find him after class and apologize. Maybe she should go to the hospital wing and say she had a stomachache. Then at least she'd have an excuse. And it wasn't entirely untrue. Now that she realized she was definitely skipping class, her stomach was a little upset.

"I didn't mean to skive," Aoife explained. It seemed important to explain. She didn't want Mia-or-Charlie to think she made a habit of skiving off her classes. "Only I just came from herbology and I had to go, but there was no time. You're a really good dancer." Aoife blushed a little, not sure where that last part came from, except that she was thinking it in her head and it somehow came out of her mouth. She hated it when that happened, but at least she could talk to this girl. Sometimes Aoife wasn't sure what the difference was in people she could talk to and people she couldn't. Her mother said maybe it was that her soul recognized kindred spirits. Aoife thought that must be it. That Mia-or-Charlie was a kindred spirit.

"My name's Aoife," Aoife said softly. "Aoife O'Brien." Aoife smiled a small smile, feeling herself relax. Mia-or-Charlie was a kindred spirit, after all. "It's nice to meet you... erm... do you like to be called Mia more or Charlie more?"
Back to top Go down
Miahela Charlie Armansky
Hufflepuff
Miahela Charlie Armansky

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]   A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeThu May 05, 2011 12:56 am

Mia smiled brightly when she heard the young girl laughing. She remembered what it felt like to be new to the castle. She wasn’t sure who this girl was but she recognized a kindred spirit. She knew that she was in her house but little else and from the way she had asked if she could join she gathered that she was shy. Even though Mia had never been shy it didn’t mean she hadn’t had her own trials at making friends. In fact just a short while ago she had lost her best friend.

Her smile dropped from her face slightly when she thought of Rozen. She missed her, that much she could admit. Beyond the hurt and anger she felt toward her, she still missed her terribly. The young girl’s response managed to get her mind off of that. Instead she smiled knowing that Professor Michaels wouldn’t be too hard on her. “Oh that’s not too bad! Professor Michaels is as nice as he is handsome,” she said, with a cheeky grin.

Mia shook her head, her curls swaying with the movement. “Don’t worry about it. I can tutor you in whatever you missed today,” she told the young girl. When she mentioned her being a good dancer her smile widened. “Thank you. You’re not so bad yourself,” she added. She noticed the blush but didn’t comment on it figuring that the girl probably hadn’t meant to give her the compliment. Truth be told she had the same habit of talking without meaning to.

“That’s a very pretty name Aoife. Very pretty and unique, like it’s owner,” she told the small girl. She gave a small shrug at the question. “I’ve been called both my whole life, so I don’t really have a preference. My friends tend to call me Charlie when I’m being bad, like now for instance with skipping class and all,” she said with a small wink.

[324]

Back to top Go down
Aoife O'Brien
Hufflepuff
Aoife O'Brien

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]   A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]] Icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 11:14 pm

Aoife smiled a little at her new friend, blushing slightly at the compliment. Maybe skiving off class wasn't so bad. She wouldn't make a habit of it, of course. She liked learning things. She liked her classes. Most of them, anyway. History of magic was awfully boring. Maybe she could skive off that one. Professor Binns would never notice, and all he did was repeat what was in the book anyway... monotonously, at that.

Charms was probably the worst class to skive, really, and not only because it was her favorite class. It was awfully easy to fall behind, though Aoife was so interested in the subject she'd worked ahead. She wouldn't need tutoring, she didn't think. She could have used some in Herbology, though. She seemed to have an uncanny ability to kill plants. They seemed to droop whenever they saw her coming. She was starting to think they were doing it on purpose, just to make her feel bad. And she did. Every time she killed a plant, she felt a tiny pang of grief. She briefly wondered if Mia was any good at that, but she didn't want to ask. Mia was probably far too busy to go around tutoring hopeless plant killers.

Aoife looked up at Mia. Having never skived before, she didn't really know what a person was supposed to do. It seemed she ought to take advantage of the unexpected free time to do something fun, but she was afraid that if they left the loo, they'd be caught. That thought did not appeal to her at all, but neither did the idea of staying in a grotty bathroom for an hour. She made a small face and cleared her throat. "You don't have to help me with Charms. I can catch up. I don't want to be a bother. But, I was wondering, erm, what do we do now? Can we leave the loo, or will we be caught?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]   A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Touch of Rouge [[OPEN]]
Page 1 of 1