The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Antony Cordell Summers
Hufflepuff
Antony Cordell Summers

Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles) Empty
PostSubject: Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles)   Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:14 pm

He watched her, watched her beautiful hands caress ivory and admit a beautiful sound in an ugly, deaf, world. Her warm brown locks hung delicately by her face and she smiled occasionaly with that warm expression that just brightened the world and it's cruel darkness. She was so perfect and beautiful in every way. Why had he let her go? Why hadn't he spoken to her...rather than hide like a little lost boy? He was so pathetic...such a damn coward. Antony could offer her the world on a silver platter. Sweep her off her feet so that she would never have to hurt or worry again. Not like that damn hick of a boyfriend she currently had. Miles Maddox Snape did not deserver the delicate flower that was Evelyn Rose Marks. No one did...no one but him. And he would do anything to steal her away.

Antony would buy her the world, give her the moon if she asked for it. Anything Evelyn Rose desired he would deliver for her. And anyway he could prove to her that Miles was no good...he would take it. Her eyes twinkled as she continued playing, he could not name the song...but that was probably because he was not paying attention. No....no Antony was too focused on the radiant face that looked so engrossed with her music.

"Be mine Evie," he whispered to himself, tears forming in his eyes. "Please?"

However he knew that he never had the courage to say such a thing, and that douche bag boyfriend of hers would probably run and tell on him to his daddy if he found that someone else could steal Evelyn away. Leaning on the wall not far from where his beautiful Rose played he closed his eyes. Where did someone to learn to play so beautifully...God...she was such perfection. It almost hurt him to love her.

Antony
Back to top Go down
Evelyn Rose Marks
Slytherin
Evelyn Rose Marks

PostSubject: Re: Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles)   Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles) Icon_minitimeWed Mar 16, 2011 10:19 pm

It had been a while since Evelyn had been able to leave the school and go to the Shrieking Shack to play on the piano. With her tonsils now out she still could not sing at the same level as what she had used too, but that had not changed her ability to play the piano. She was currently waiting for Miles at the present moment, he had promised to bring his guitar and assured that they would play together. Closing her eyes as her hands began gliding over the ivory keys she froze for a moment. She could not help but have this strange feeling that she was being watched. However Evie knew that the shack just had to be completely empty. Unless Miles had finally wandered in the room and was playing a little game with her.

Holding her ground at the piano she waited to see if the person would be brave enough to come and set out after them on their own...and if they did she would invite them to join her at the piano. Ever since meeting Miles Evie's confidence boosted to unbelievable heights. She loved performing in front of people, especially her older brother, father, and beloved boyfriend. Grinning from ear to ear once more she began the next measure of her song.

Today was a good day, and she was determined to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles)   Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 12:26 pm

Miles was ready for some much needed relaxation. He had actually been studying this year, mainly because he was constantly grounded, and now he had finally been given leave to go out for a night. Maybe it was because his mum and dad were so sick of him whining and complaining about being stuck inside that they finally relented and let him off. Whatever the reason, now he was out and he was not going back to his dorm until he had swept Evie off of her feet for the night. He would do whatever she wanted tonight. Hopefully, that would involve some snogging and possible groping, but not if she wasn't comfortable. Tonight was all about her, and he was determined to make it a night to remember.

He quietly entered the shack through a back door so that no one would see him and interrupt their little get together. That had never happened before, but he just wanted to be careful about it. But something wasn't right. Miles didn't know exactly what it was, but something in here just felt...wrong. He could hear the music and it was beautiful, but that wasn't what had him on edge. He was just about to walk in and kiss his girlfriend hello when he saw what had been bothering him.

His gaze narrowed, but he calmed himself enough to go and stand by the son of a bitch who dared to spy on his girlfriend. Miles stood back against the wall and crossed his arms, attempting to look casual.

"She's beautiful, isn't she? Those hands...her gorgeous hair...oh, and those lips. Yes, they are as soft as they look, in case you were wondering. She's here for me, Summers...but you already know that, don't you? So why don't you save yourself some trouble and just walk away. Before things have to become unpleasant," he said in a cold, unfeeling voice.

Miles
Back to top Go down
Antony Cordell Summers
Hufflepuff
Antony Cordell Summers

PostSubject: Re: Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles)   Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 8:30 pm

Antony felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up when he heard Miles speak to him. There were people that he really hated in this world and Antony had to say that Miles was at the top of the list. He was a horrid little wretch, didn't have a penny to his name, and had no chance of making the beautiful Evelyn Rose Marks happy. Evie deserved to be treated like a Queen and Miles did nothing but hurt her. All the times she had sunk into her bad habit of anorexia Antony was a firm believer it was his fault. She had no one to live for...yet that was. And this boy didn't even really love Evie. He had heard so many times that he broke up with her and left her there heartbroken.

"It's a free country sport," he sneered. "And I am just as welcome here as you are....even more so."

He glared, and gently tugged at his wand. He wasn't going to start a fight. He knew that Evie hated conflict; so if Miles was the one to throw the first punch then it was more likely that she would get angry at him and he would abandon her again. Miles was one of the most predictable kids in the world; as soon as he had a temper tantrum he went to hide with his tail between his legs.

"And you don't know if she's here for you sport," he continued. "From what I can see she's here for the piano, and you just happen to be the person she expects to tag along....seeing as you don't deserve her, I doubt that Evie would voluntarily want your company. What with you breaking her heart over and over again this past year."

He leaned against the wall and smiled smugly at Miles.

"Do you know who she called those nights, Snape?" he continued. "Every night your broke her heart I knew. I would get Floo calls of her sobbing her large heart out and you were nowhere to be seen...oh...but wait, you would know that wouldn't you?"
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

PostSubject: Re: Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles)   Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 1:53 pm

Miles felt his heart constrict and he almost reached for his wand, but he was a little concerned that he would kill the douche next to him, and he didn't want blood on his hands. So instead, he turned darkly to Summers and glared at him. His first instinct was to tear him limb from limb for even thinking about Evelyn in the slightest. But he knew Evie was there, and she would never forgive him for hurting Antony, even if he deserved it.

"Everything that happens between be and my girlfriend is none of your bloody business. But if you must know, every time I broke up with her it was because I thought I was doing the right thing. I love her, and she loves me in return. It is an emotion you obviously do not understand. The moment Evelyn realizes she deserves better than me, I will step aside. But I will love her with all of my heart for the rest of my life. And no one will ever take that away, especially not an arrogant son of a bitch like you."

He wanted to scream, or punch something. That would have actually felt good for a few minutes, until the reality of the situation truly set in. of course Antony was right. Evelyn probably belonged with someone like him. Someone with a lot of money, who could always give her whatever she wanted. Antony was perfect, he didn't make mistakes like Miles did, he had the means to treat her like a princess. And Miles always seemed to screw up. It was insecure feelings like this that always led Miles to break up with Evelyn. He was well aware of his short comings, and he would always know that she was worth more than what he could give. But then again, no one outside of her family really knew her the way Miles did. And though he was imperfect, he knew he loved Evelyn more than Antony could. Evelyn and Miles were meant to be together forever. All Antony had was a one-sided crush. And Miles knew his Evie couldn't really love someone as shallow as that. He turned to his adversary with a small smirk on his face.

"We're done here, by the way. Stay all you like. We'll have Evelyn decide who she really wants to be with."

He clapped Antony on the shoulder condescendingly, just giving the 'sport' a taste of his own medicine, then walked over to his beautiful girlfriend and pulled her into his arms.

"Hello, baby. God, I missed you."

He kissed her sweetly, pouring his heart into it. And though a bit of him desired to show up Summers, that wasn't what this moment was about. He truly wanted to show Evie the way his heart bled for her. He deepened the kiss and held her tightly. This was love. And if Antony thought he could come between them, he was severely mistaken.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles)   Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please...Just Love Me (Evie, Miles)
Page 1 of 1