The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Leila Carter
Ravenclaw
Leila Carter

We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Empty
PostSubject: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:14 pm

Leila sat at a table, sipping her butterbeer. There wasn't anything to do! All the others were paying attention to what they had going on, but she was bored beyond belief. She needed someone to entertain her, or she was going to go mad, and that was not a joke. She knew that she had a bit of a reputation of being somewhat of a bitch for her delight in creating havoc and mayhem, but she never intended anyone to ever be hurt. It was more like the world needed a bit of livening up. Unfortunately, it usually ended her in detention. In fact, she'd just had one with Professor Benfield the night before for claiming that Mythology was best forgotten, and they should all be using that class to discuss why the teacher had no social life whatsoever.

OK, so Professor Benfield was a little miffed by what Leila had said, but the class had been droning on and on for an hour, and since it had been double Mythology that day, there had been another to go. So Leila had been in detention, and had missed dinner with Xander, her boyfriend and the most entertaining person she knew.

Leila clenched her jaw at the thought of missing dinner with him. She didn't think that what she'd said had been so bad, but she'd had to spend the evening writing about Aphrodite and Athena. The only good thing about them was that Athena was the Goddess of war. Otherwise, Leila didn't want to remember anything else.

She looked up when she felt someone watching her and smiled. He'd arrived, and the fun could finally begin!

Last edited by Leila Carter on Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xander Colson
Ravenclaw
Xander Colson

PostSubject: Re: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:20 pm

Xander was ready to treat himself to a nice little break from school, and stress and everything. He felt that he deserved it, too. Three straight weeks of detention was starting to grate on his nerves. He had never really cared much. His teachers could put him in detention all they wanted and he wouldn’t really give a damn. But now he had a reason to be out and he wanted to keep it that way. He couldn’t get his mind off of Leila and their little tryst in the woods. Of course, he had been with girls before. Well, a few. But no one like Leila. When he looked in her eyes, he just knew that they were meant to be together. He was just a little concerned that he would screw it up somehow. That would be just like him too. But for the first time in his life, he did not want to sabotage something. He wanted to try to actually nurture something. And if this thing imploded, he didn’t know what he would do.

He walked into the Three Broomsticks and smiled when he saw her. He just couldn’t help it. She was so beautiful and she made his insides all squirmy. He moved quickly over to her and took the seat next to her, rather than across from her. He didn’t want to waste any time. He just wanted to be as close as possible, for as long as possible.

“So...we’re eating now, I suppose? And then what, sexy? Do we have plans for the evening after dinner? I would suggest another night in the Forest, but it’s even colder than it was before. I don’t know if my performance would suffice this time.”

He smiled and took her hand, then placed a gentle kiss on her soft skin. Merlin, he already wanted her so badly. He almost didn’t even want to eat, and that was a big deal for him. She was changing him, and he was pretty sure that even though it might be hard, he was completely willing to be different for her. Better, even.

Xander

Back to top Go down
Leila Carter
Ravenclaw
Leila Carter

PostSubject: Re: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:00 am

Leila snuggled against Xander's side. Him being with her was enough to liven up her night. He suggested another 'visit' to the woods, and she felt her instant reaction.

She wanted to go with him now, not caring that it was indeed colder outside this evening. He held her heart, and she wanted him to hold her body as well. She knew that she'd not been his first, but he had been hers, and she had explained why he'd been her first.

It wasn't like she hadn't had the chance before, but the guy that had tried before she'd been with Xan had been more interested in her sister Charity, and had gotten.... over excited.

Her other chance had not been able to make up his mind and she'd finally gotten sick of his indecision and told him to fuck off. She had been so frustrated for a week afterward, as she'd really liked the guy, but realized that what she'd felt for Xander, it had obliterated all that.

She was falling in love- fast. She didn't want to lose him, she wanted to have the relationship be treated with care, tenderness, and be nourished by both of them.

"I'm up for whatever you want to do, Handsome," she said, giving him a kiss and a smile.
Back to top Go down
Xander Colson
Ravenclaw
Xander Colson

PostSubject: Re: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:29 am

Xander held Leila to him and began stroking her arm with his hand. He had to admit that it felt good to be intimate with someone, and not just in the sexual way. He wanted to know everything about Leila, and even though they were in the same house, and they had already slept together, he didn't really know her all too well. He needed to rectify that situation now.

"Well actually, love, I was thinking that maybe we could just sit and talk for a little while. I wouldn't mind getting to know you some more. Where are you from...what are your interests? Probably something a boyfriend should know," he winked.

But even if they did talk about her all night, he wasn't really interested in answering these questions for himself. He was a freaking orphan, his parents hadn't even wanted him. He had no family, no real friends, and no real sense of right or wrong. Was he fooling himself? Did he even belong here? He felt his mouth run dry and that familiar feeling of hopelessness settled in the pit of his stomach. It had happened quite often before, though he hadn't noticed it since Leila had come into his life. He closed his eyes and mentally forced himself to focus on Leila's face. Not that that was hard, she had a very beautiful face. He just wasn't sure if he was worthy to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Leila Carter
Ravenclaw
Leila Carter

PostSubject: Re: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 7:17 pm

Leila snuggled up to Xander. If he just wanted to hear about her life and interests, she was fine with that. She just wanted to spend time with him. He made her happy, and she wanted to do the same for him. She looked at the table and threaded her fingers through his. She didn't know what was so interesting about her life. She'd been born to a half magical family, after they had adopted her sister Charity. Big deal. She'd grown up feeling like she had to live up to her sister for the next sixteen years.

"I'm Leila Carter, fifth year Ravenclaw, I have a sister, Charity, who I think has to be Little Miss Perfect. I have had to live up to her reputation all my life, and I think that's why I'm the way I am. I do whatever it takes to remind the professors that I'm Leila, not Charity."

She rubbed her thumb lightly over the back of Xander's hand. She didn't want to be a pain in everyone's @#!*% , she just didn't want to have to be like her sister forever. Even some stupid jerk that had confused her with her sister and tried to sleep with her. Fortunately Xander had been the one that had been her first, not that drunk fool.

"Xander? Why don't we talk about you for a bit? My life is pretty boring. I'd like to learn a bit more about you."

Leila

Last edited by Leila Carter on Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Xander Colson
Ravenclaw
Xander Colson

PostSubject: Re: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 12:55 am

Xander sighed and stroked her cheek, wishing that he had something interesting to tell her. Or maybe not necessarily interesting, as much as...well, anything really. He sighed as he sipped his butterbeer and he squeezed her hand within his. He almost wanted to run, just because he was scared that this would all be over soon. But he had to be brave and stick it out. If she ended up breaking his heart, well then, it had still been worth the little time he had gotten to spend with her.

"There isn't much to tell, I'm afraid. I don't have any family. Literally. I grew up in an orphanage just outside of London and I have no real family, or any true friends. Except for you, now. And believe me, I'm very happy. But I do wish I had an idea of where I came from."

He shrugged, then finished off his drink.

"God, I can't talk about this without some sort of alcohol. You want some? I'll just bring it, and you can drink it if you like."

He stood, kissed her cheek, then moved up to the bar with his fake ID. He quickly ordered a few shots of firewhiskey, then ordered an entire bottle of bourbon and brought it back to Leila.

"Let's get shitfaced and snog. What do you think about that?"

He was surprised at how easily he could hide the bitterness about his upbringing just by looking into her beautiful eyes.
Back to top Go down
Leila Carter
Ravenclaw
Leila Carter

PostSubject: Re: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Leila watched Xander from her seat, wondering what she could do to help him. He didn't know anything about his family? Wasn't there any record of them on file at the orphanage? Charity's files had been sealed when she was given to the orphanage she'd been adopted from, but Leila had heard that the practice had been stopped, siting that the adoptees had the right to learn where they had come from, and what their family history had been. Everyone had that right if they were born into a loving family, why shouldn't those whose birth parents had decided either by necessity or choice to give their child a chance for another life?

She wondered if he'd tried that path. Maybe that was why he was so upset about not knowing who he was or who had brought him into this world. But she thought that there had to be a way for him to learn about his history. That's all there was to it.

She looked up as he came back to the table with Firewhiskey and bourbon. She'd had both in her past, and found that she sort of like the taste of the bourbon, but hadn't really aquired a taste for Firewhiskey. She might yet, she'd not really had the stuff that much, only one shot in the past. However, the prospect of snogging him was very appealing. Might be even better with the warmth of the alcohol on their lips. Leila was very intrigued with the idea and nodded, then stood.

"I think getting piss drunk and snogging is a good idea, but not here. Too many teachers running in and out, and I missed you too much to be tossed into detention again."

She took his hand and grabbed the bourbon bottle after downing one of the shots of Firewhiskey.

"I think we need to find somewhere more secluded to drink this."
Back to top Go down
Xander Colson
Ravenclaw
Xander Colson

PostSubject: Re: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 10:42 pm

"Secluded it is," Xander said easily. He made sure his Leila's hand was in his and he walked down the cobblestone street of Hogsmeade, looking for the perfect spot.

He saw the Shrieking Shack off in the distance, but that was overdone. So he passed the main street in the village and began walking with Leila down the small dirt paths of the houses in the village. He wondered what kinds of people lived here. His parents could live here. They could live in the small houses along the street where they were. They looked like families with not much to their name, but possibly a lot of love. Or they could live in one of the larger houses up on the mountain. Maybe they just hadn't had time for him when he came along.

He often thought that maybe his mother had been too young when she had him, and had given him a better life by giving him up. Or maybe she was just a crack whore that got knocked up by her pimp, and she didn't want the burden of a child. His eyes filled with angry tears and he picked up a large rock, then threw it at an abandoned shack at the end of the road.

"IT'S NOT BLOODY FAIR!" He screamed, picking up another rock. "I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL I AM!!"

This rock broke a window in the small building and he turned to Leila. He didn't say a word, just took the bourbon in his hand and stormed into the shack. He put the bottle to his lips and drank as much as he could before needing to get more oxygen. He waited for her, tears actually falling down his cheeks.

"I'm sorry," he whispered when he was sure she could hear. "I just want to know who I am and where I belong."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)   We Need Some Entertainment!  (Xander) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Need Some Entertainment! (Xander)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Away From Hogwarts :: Hogsmeade Village :: The Three Broomsticks-
Jump to: