The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Ministry Staff: Department of International Magical Cooperation Level 5 Trainee: 19 yrs old
Rachel Noelle Brodie

Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Empty
PostSubject: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 4:02 pm

Rachel was in the map room, her wand magically circling various locations around the world. Gavin had been given the opportunity of the lifetime! Well...he didn't know it yet. But she had spoken to the Ministry and they believed that she was needed at one of the various magical digs around the world....well...maybe not her persay, more or less her husband and her vast knowledge of languages. All they needed to do was pick their poison and head off!

"Japan, China, Egypt, France," she hummed. "Ooohh...maybe Rome!"

She had been meaning to brush up on her Latin for the longest time, so far she had only a few phrases, but Rachel was a fast learner she was sure she could figure it out on her own. Grinning widely she went to the large map hanging down in front of her and circled Rome.

"Oh! The Vatican is sooo lovely this time of year!"

It was no secret that Rachel was the most excited and passionate when it came to traveling to other parts of the world. There were still so many things she had not seen yet, and with her recent fight with death she wanted to see it all.

"Germany..." she sighed. "Hmm...been there done that...I am feeling Rome."

She knew that it was all Gavin's choice in the end, but she was sure she could convince him in the end. Her beloved turned to butter in her hands when she batted her eyelashes.

Rachey
Back to top Go down
Gavin Brodie
Adult: Archaeologist: 26 yrs old
Gavin Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:09 am

Gavin brought the bouquet of roses into the kitchen, ready to put them in a vase. But then he paused and smiled when he heard his beautiful wife's voice coming from upstairs. He loved it when Rachel talked to herself...it was so real and honest. He changed his mind about putting the flowers away and carried them quietly upstairs. He had gotten them for her after all, but he hadn't been expecting for her to be home.

He peeked at her from the doorway. She was looking at the maps, a certain gleam in her eye...at least that was what he thought he saw. She was either making plans to go on a trip, or she was reminiscing about previous ones. And Gavin was already feeling antsy, even though it had only been three weeks since his return from Guatemala. He was a born world traveler, and though he loved his home country, it felt about time for another little adventure. Maybe he could actually take Rachel on that honeymoon they had been continually talking about since the wedding.

He stepped in the room smoothly and placed the flowers gently in front of her face before bending down and kissing her cheek. He wrapped his free arm around her waist and pulled her body against his.

"Well hello, gorgeous. And what are we doing on this fine afternoon, huh? Did you know that you turn me on extra in this room?"

Roses

Gavin
Back to top Go down
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Ministry Staff: Department of International Magical Cooperation Level 5 Trainee: 19 yrs old
Rachel Noelle Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 6:01 am

Rachel smiled and turning around to face Gavin, trapped his lips in a warm, wet, kiss. She loved him so much, and when he came home from long trips it just made her love and miss him more. Rachel supposed that was the highlight of their relationship; because he was gone so much Rachel never had to worry about getting bored having him around. When they saw one another it was as if ten years had gone by and they had so much to catch up on. Sometimes it got frustrating; like when Gavin forgot certain foods she did not like or could not eat...but she knew that it worked for them; at least until she had children...then they would have to find an alternative.

Rachel's father had always been there for her when he was alive, and Randall was the same way now. So that meant that Rachel wanted her children to experience that kind of love and tenderness through their life. She knew that Gavin would be great with children, and Rachel was so eager to start a family of her own. Her brother thought that she was starting to young, but with her almost dying several times in the short eighteen years she had been alive Rachel knew that she didn't have much time to waste. So she had been sabotaging their birth control in hopes that she would "accidentally" conceive. But so far no matter how many times they had sex, she could not get pregnant. And the more they tried the more upset she got...so Gavin and her had sex a lot, but it was getting to the point that Rachel was actually scared she could not conceive a baby...that she was infertile.

She had contemplated going to a Healer but wasn't sure how much she would be able to get away with seeing as her brother worked their, Randall worked there, and Aiden Showers did as well. She wanted to get this checked and not have to worry about them jumping up and down her throat because she wanted to have children at such an early age. Even Randall thought the idea was ridiculous, but Rachel thought that was because he had not been able to HAVE Evie until later in his life. But Rachel had thought ahead of all that and had made an appointment at a female, muggle, clinic. She would figure out if she could have babies if it killed her, and if not....then Rachel wasn't sure what they would do...maybe the could file for being adoptive parents...or maybe there was some kind of magic out there that could fix her uterus...but whatever the reason; she was determined to have baby.

Turning to Gavin she smiled as he handed a lovely handful of yellow roses to her. Gently stroking his cheek with her hand she took the roses from him and sat them in a crystal vase, filling it with cool water. Turning back to him she gently slung her arms around his neck and stood on her tiptoes to kiss him again.

"I've missed you," she smiled gently. "And does this room turn you on? Hmm....have we had sex in here yet?"

Rachel knew they had, but if Gavin forgot, she had no problem with them doing it again.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Brodie
Gavin Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 27, 2011 1:00 am

Gavin moaned softly as his wife kissed him, and he wrapped his arms tightly around her as he held her close. Good lord, he wanted her so badly. And he knew that with them trying to conceive, his chances of getting laid were pretty high right now. But he was not the kind of guy to push his wife. If she wasn’t in the mood to make love, he wasn’t going to pout about it or guilt her into doing it anyway. But that didn’t mean that he did not enjoy it when it happened. And recently, it had been happening quite a lot. He wanted a child as well, but for him it was more about just showing his beloved wife how deeply he cared for her. Sex was much more than sex with Rachel. It transcended space and time for him. And he wanted nothing more than to please her day in and day out for the rest of their lives.

He looked into her beautiful eyes and smiled softly, placing a tender kiss on her nose. He knew that they had christened every room of this house with their love making, but playing stupid once again might be fun.

“Sex in this room? I’m not sure, darling. You’ll have to refresh my memory.”

He grabbed his wand from his pocket and dimmed the lights, then charmed the wireless to play some soft, romantic mood music. If Gavin was anything, he was certainly a hopeless romantic at heart. He pulled her right hand into his left and began swaying and turning to the song, gently whispering sweet nothings into her ear.

“You are absolutely breathtaking, Rachel Noelle Brodie. And if I am a very, very lucky man, you will permit me to love you for the rest of eternity. I want nothing more than to give you everything you have ever wanted and more, my love. Make love to me, Rachel. Here and now...make love to me.”

He pulled back and kissed her warm lips with all of the tenderness and passion he possessed, willing his love for her to pass through his body and into hers, so that she could feel its power. Nothing could ever compare to this feeling of undeniable love and longing. He wanted her, body and soul. And in return, he would treat her like the queen that she was. Until his dying day, Gavin would give Rachel the world.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Rachel Noelle Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 29, 2011 3:33 pm

Rachel smiled and gently kissed Gavin's lips. She loved him so much, everything about Gavin turned her on and thrilled her. There were certain times when she knew they would not see eye to eye. And that his pacifist nature could really piss her off, but overall she found his gentleness to be one of her beloveds beautiful characteristics. Gently removing her top and tossing it to the ground she worked on her shorts and managed to slide them to the floor as well. She knew that Gavin would start to join her as well, but at this moment she was only concerned about one thing...whether or not this would be the time she got pregnant.

"I'm ovulating..." she whispered, dropping her knickers.

CENSORED

Rachel smiled as she rested her head on Gavin's chest. They had made a small bed on the ground of the study and were now at the point of cuddling and just holding one another. She had lit several candles around the dark room so they could still hold one another in their gaze, and everything had taken on a romantic tint.

"That was wonderful baby," she said, kissing his chest softly. "As always."

Rachel was never unsatisfied when it came to Gavin. When they had first started dating it had been hard to get that intimate. After Erik Rachel had always had a hard time getting into bed with anyone. Her and Russel hadn't even gotten to the point of sex in their relationship...something she was very grateful...he hadn't turned out to be the man she thought he would be.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Brodie
Gavin Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Gavin pulled Rachel tighter against his body and kissed her hair, along with every inch of her face that his lips could find. Sometimes he felt like he couldn't get enough of her. Well, most of the time he felt that way. He was out of town all the time, and he ached for her when he couldn't see her every day. Maybe he was ready to give up his career choice, or at least slow things down. There was a point in his life when he couldn't imagine loving anything more than traveling or researching for his job. But now he realized there was something more important, and that was his beautiful wife. He would either need to bring her with him on the next expedition, or cancel it. It just wasn't worth being without her for so long again.

He also really wanted to be close by for when they finally started their family. If Rachel had just gotten pregnant, he could not see himself leaving again anytime soon. He longed to be a father so badly, and he knew that Rachel would be an excellent mother. He couldn't wait to see her holding their child in her arms, or to listen to her teaching the little tyke German. Their offspring would speak no less than four languages, he was sure of it. He smiled, then sat up halfway and turned to her, resting himself on one arm.

"I hope I did good today, my love. I really want to have a child with you. Can you imagine a tiny little Rachel running around this house? She would be my precious little princess, just like her mummy. God, I can't wait."

He smiled and kissed her again, this time wrapping his arms around her and pulling her on top of him again.

"And we can take her to Paris or Italy for her first birthday. Oh, speaking of trips...I think we should plan one together. Where would you like to go, darling? I'm sure I can get the board to fund it. There is plenty of research for me to do anywhere. Just name the place, and we'll go."
Back to top Go down
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Rachel Noelle Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeSat May 14, 2011 4:53 pm

Rachel kissed her beloveds nose and smiled. She couldn't actually imagine a little version of her running around their house...and part of her was a bit scared to. She knew how much of a handful she had been when she was a little kid, she really hoped that their first child took after her husband. Gavin was always so calm and collected; she couldn't see him be anything less then perfect when it came to being a father. Whereas she had numerous flaws when it came to being a mother. She was very insecure, she was not the best person when it came to judgement on safety, and she was very short tempered. How was that the good mixture for being a mother?

But Rachel knew that life was very short...and she was deathly afraid that if they didn't have a baby soon she might lose that chance forever. What if her cancer returned? She wouldn't be able to birth a child...she wanted to have at least one baby now...at least one little one to call her own. She knew that this was going to really piss of Alec...but she couldn't help but feel the way she felt. And besides, he had no room to talk. He had both of his children out of wedlock and at least she was married and settled in...and Rachel also knew that Alec was trying to impregnate Michelle with their third child. Whether or not he had been able to do so remains unseen; but her brother was like freaking Robin Hood when it came to his marksmanship.

She smiled as Gavin asked where she wanted to travel next and gently turning on her stomach to face him she kissed his nose.

"How about Athens?" she grinned. "We can walk around Greece...take in the sites...have more sex on the beach?"

Giggling softly she closed her eyes and rested her head on his chest.
Back to top Go down
Gavin Brodie
Gavin Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 12:35 pm

Gavin softly stroked Rachel's hair down her back. He kissed her forehead and closed his eyes against her. He could have stayed here with her forever, though he knew that they should probably get up and get dressed at some point. He was just too lazy to do anything about it. Besides, being naked with his wife was always a positive thing in his book. He chuckled and looked into her eyes.

"Athens sounds wonderful, my dear. All of the history there is so alive! The mythology is one thing, not to mention all of the art and early musical influence. Rachel, do you have any idea how long it's been since I've gotten to go to Greece? Have I mentioned how brilliant you are? My muse. My gorgeous, talented, incredibly sexy muse."

He couldn't stop kissing her after that point. And then, he got so excited about their trip, that he practically jumped up with her in his arms. He went to his map, and found Greece. Then he used the magical modifications he had added to pull up the weather system.

"This weekend's forecast is perfect, baby. Let's just drop everything and go. What do you say? We could take our honeymoon, Rachel. Please say we can go...please. I will treat you like a godess in Greece. Feed you grapes, make love to you in the waves to your heart's content...whatever you desire, you will have, my love."

He took her hand in his and pulled her fingers to his lips, slowly and tenderly kissing each. He stared into her eyes the entire time he did this, practically begging for this trip with his eyes. Hopefully he was hypnotizing enough that she would say yes.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Rachel Noelle Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 3:47 pm

Rachel felt her knees quiver as Gavin spoke so passionately about Athens. She almost wanted to pass out she was just so amazed by the words and poetry that flowed from his lips. How had she ever managed to fall in love with such an articulate, perfect, man. She was absolutely in loved with him and could not imagine a day without him by her side now that she had him. And it was so hard for her to believe that not long ago she had been dating an abusive douche bag. Smiling she gently kissed his lips.

"Let's leave tonight..." she squealed. "We'll pack a couple of bags as fast as we can and just go!"

Taking his hand she began dragging him upstairs to their room so they could begin packing. Rachel had some vacation days to spare and she was sure that no one would object to her and Gavin heading out of the country...Well Alec might but he would get over it! They would have a beautiful vacation and the rest of the world could suck it.

"We have passports and I am sure we can get some kind of discount on our tickets. I don't care if we are in coach...let's just go love of my life!"
Back to top Go down
Gavin Brodie
Gavin Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeTue May 17, 2011 6:00 pm

Gavin didn't need to be told twice. He could contact his office and get the right strings pulled to make their flight dirt cheap, especially if he promised a bit of research here and there along his trip. Of course, he wouldn't do so much that his wife would feel neglected. There was no way in hell he would ever be able to look away from her for very long when she was in a string bikini on the island of Mykonos, and he was stretched on the sand next to her. God, he could not WAIT for this trip. He began packing, with the help of his wand. And in no time, his clothes and toiletries were packed, and he was making sure their passports were in order.

"You ready, my love? I checked on flights. There is one out of Heathrow in three hours, so we have to get our asses in gear."

He grabbed her finished bag and brought them both down to the car. They could have easily done things the magical way, and not worried about the car or the plane. But then he wouldn't get to hold her hand as they drove, or get to watch her slip her shoes off of her cute little feet as they went through airport security. Every little thing Rachel did entranced Gavin. And he was not going to miss out on an opportunity to see all of those little things just so that they could get to Greece faster.

When they were by the car, he couldn't resist pulling her into his arms one more time. He hoped he was not being too touchy-feely with his wife, but he couldn't help it! Not only was she just adorable and gorgeous, but they were still newlyweds. And they were also trying for a baby. It was just a combination of things that made Gavin not want to ever let her go.

"What if I want to just hold you here for the rest of the night? I just cannot seem to get enough of my love," he said with a smile and another kiss placed on her soft lips.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Noelle Brodie
Rachel Noelle Brodie

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitimeWed May 18, 2011 6:19 pm

Every time Gavin kissed her it was like a bolt of electricity just raced up her body into her spine. Like she could run clear across London and back and still have enough energy to make supper and fill out reports in Russian. She loved Gavin so much that words would never be able to justly describe it, so she just gave up on trying and chose the latter...kissing him until their lips threatened to mutate together. Kissing him back softly she smiled and gently brought her hands to intertwine with his. She was sure that if she was willing they could make love again.

But she wanted to go to Athens and make love to him on the beach. Making love in the backseat of a car reminded her too much of when she had sex in the back of Alec's car. Chuckling to herself she pulled back and gently held his hand.

"We should probably get going my love...I don't want us to miss this."

And Rachel really didn't. Her and Gavin both loved to travel, both spoke a multitude of languages, and both had a love for adventure. Why shouldn't they embrace it? They had every right to! They were still young and they would have time before she got pregnant...if she was fortunate enough to get pregnant. Rachel wanted a baby so bad that she was willing to trade anything in the world to get it.

"Start driving baby," she smiled. "I want to get there in time for us to have supper."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)   Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Planning Our Next Trip (Gavin)
Page 1 of 1