The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

We Might be Screwed *Nicolae*

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norah Connor
St. Mungo's Nurse: Spell Damage: 19 yrs old
Norah Connor

We Might be Screwed *Nicolae* Empty
PostSubject: We Might be Screwed *Nicolae*   We Might be Screwed *Nicolae* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:33 pm

Norah was sick to her stomach, in more ways than one. First off, she knew that very soon she was liable to get sacked. Whether it was next week or next month, it was probably going to happen. And not only was she going to lose her job, but Healer Valari was going to murder her. Hopefully it would be quick and painless and he would just use some kind of potion. In fact, the possibility of Caleb Valari killing her was almost more believable than her getting fired. And the other reason for her nausea came from the fact that she was nearly six weeks pregnant. She had already told her boyfriend, but there wasn't much time to discuss all of the technicalities.

She had thought that this fling with Nicolae had been purely physical, until her feelings began getting involved. And now she had fallen madly for him and there was no turning back. It had been three weeks since they had slept together that first time, and they had been irresponsible enough not to use protection. That would be her downfall.

At the forefront of her mind was what they would ask her to do about it. She could not stomach the idea of getting rid of the pregnancy. And she would never be able to give up her own child for adoption. She would keep the baby and hopefully raise it with Nicolae beside her, but she would not hold him to it. He was so young, and he needed to have more time to enjoy life. She was giving him the choice. It was only right. So she had asked him to meet her in the hospital courtyard, and she prayed he would be able to do so today. She closed her eyes and released a tense breath, hoping to keep herself from throwing up in the process.

But when she looked up, it was not her beloved she saw coming toward her. It was his evil prick of a father. Merlin, how she hated him. If he tried anything, she would kick him in the nuts, then quit her job. It would be worth it to see him suffer for a few minutes.

“I have every right to be out here, Healer. You and I have nothing to discuss, so I think you should just walk away.”

Last edited by Norah Connor on Sat Mar 26, 2011 4:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caleb Valari
Head of Ward: Magical Bugs & Diseases: 38 yrs old
Caleb Valari

PostSubject: Re: We Might be Screwed *Nicolae*   We Might be Screwed *Nicolae* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:24 pm

(OOC: For this to work you may have to change the ending of your post)

Caleb was in pain, but that was okay...because that just meant that when he saw Norah he had someone to channel his fury too. Oh, he had his reasons...but she didn't need to know that. His Sierra was supposed to be coming soon, they often had lunch together on a Friday...but until then he would spend the day hunting down and killing the young girl. He had known something was wrong, when he saw his son and he seemed to have more to hide from him than usual. And of course Caleb knew a liar when he saw one. His motto of, "Everyone lies" rang far truer than any normal person could possibly believe. Leaning on his cane a bit he continued to the courtyard. If the girl was lucky he would be generous enough and only fire her...but at this point he was just beyond pissed. Seventeen or NOT his boy was still a minor, and being a minor under MUGGLE law meant that Norah could be thrown into MUGGLE prison for sleeping with a minor. Yes, Caleb would go that far. The girl that he was searching for had stolen his son's childhood and basically destroyed his life...but that was okay, because she was giving him the "choice."

Nicolae was a Valari, of course he was going to choose to help raise the baby! His son had been raised to be a gentleman, despite the fact that Caleb was less than one. So that meant his boy knew better than to leave Norah, however Caleb was NOT going to let this girl think that she had gotten away with what he saw as the "shag of a lifetime."

Seeing her there he limped over to her and glared down at her. He had never wanted to loath someone more than he loathed this girl. He was not going to let her get away with it. And as of right now, her position at the hospital fell under conflict of interest. She was dating the son of one of the Healer's, and Caleb could always point it out as a major distraction. However he wasn't sure how sound that argument was...so stating that she was sleeping with a minor would be the best course of action.

"Connor," he growled. "Remember how I told you "everyone lies"...that statement needs to be tattooed on your forehead."

Caleb
Back to top Go down
Norah Connor
Norah Connor

PostSubject: Re: We Might be Screwed *Nicolae*   We Might be Screwed *Nicolae* Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:52 pm

Norah glared and stood. She was not going to let this man intimidate her anymore. Yes, she knew that Nicolae loved him, and she would never dream of taking that from him. Every boy should love his father, even if the man was a complete asshole. But Norah didn't have to love him, and she didn't trust him farther than she could throw him. She wanted to tell him where to stick his bloody cane...that would have been a sweet moment indeed. But she figured that she should hold out for as long as possible. She didn't want to hurt Nick by attacking his father prematurely. But if Caleb was too vial to her, she would fight back. She wasn't going to be weak and prove the man right.

"What have I ever lied to you about?" She asked, her arms crossed somewhat protectively over her stomach.

"I may not have told you all of the details about my relationship with your son, but that was because I didn't know them at the time. Now I do. I love him and I am going to have his child. But you have to understand something. His happiness comes before mine, no matter what. And I understand he needs to finish school and have a life of his own. Despite what you may think, I do have a plan."

She took a deep breath and bravely looked into his eyes. Bravery had never really been one of her strong points. She hadn't come from a strong family, or a loyal family. Her father was not a good man, and her brother had fallen in with Death Eaters. But Norah had chosen to rise above her family history, and now she would stand up for her beloved and what she believed in, no matter how difficult it was.

"I plan on going for the duration of the pregnancy so that he can focus on his schooling. I can...I can get a job at a private practice to support myself, and he can come see me and...and our child, whenever he is ready. I'm not looking for a handout, I just want my child to know his or her father. The rest is up to Nicolae."

Back to top Go down
Caleb Valari
Head of Ward: Magical Bugs & Diseases: 38 yrs old
Caleb Valari

PostSubject: Re: We Might be Screwed *Nicolae*   We Might be Screwed *Nicolae* Icon_minitimeMon May 02, 2011 3:54 pm

Caleb rolled his eyes, so he was dealing with one of those noble types. This girl could give him an hour long speech at how she had a bullet proof plan for her brat and it would not change what she was in his eyes. Caleb did not think anything of this girl. He did not hate her, did not like her, he just did not care about her. He cared about his son, and he supposed that was why he was so keen to loathe her. And even if she did somehow prove him wrong (which rarely happened), Caleb would not care. To him he would see nothing more then a pathetic little girl. That was the cold reality of it, and nothing his son or this chick did would ever change it.

His son would never forgive him if he made her break up with him...and although he could never get her to do it of her own freewill Caleb had friends in dark places that weren't so noble. He didn't want to look at her face, didn't want to see her silhouette...his son could date her just so he wouldn't have to fucking look her in the eye. So her suggestion to work at a private practice hospital was good with him. She was just a nurse, to him she didn't do much more than take up space. Magic made it more than manageable, and she wasn't even his nurse to begin with. Actually...Caleb didn't have a nurse...he had a trainee that he delegated the bullshit too.

"For once Connor you are making sense," he leaned on his cane. "I will help you find your own private practice hospital to plague...you dating my son won't suck nearly as much so long as I don't have to look at you."

He was going to get rid of her and then rekindle a bit with his kid, if Nick let him do that much. Somehow Caleb doubted it; but no one could damn him for trying.
Back to top Go down
Norah Connor
Norah Connor

PostSubject: Re: We Might be Screwed *Nicolae*   We Might be Screwed *Nicolae* Icon_minitimeWed May 11, 2011 12:35 pm

Norah glared at Caleb. He was such an unfeeling asshole. How did anyone ever fall in love with someone like him? And how in the world did he father children that were actually kind and loving? How Nicolae came from Caleb, Norah would never understand. But she was determined to keep this man out of her life. And if she could help it, he would be kept far away from his grandchild as well. The son of a bitch didn't deserve to be a part of this child's life anyway. She stood up tall and stared boldly back at him. She was no longer scared in the slightest. She was just pissed off.

"I can find a place on my own, thank you very much. In fact, I have already spoken to Healer Showers, and he is willing to give me a recommendation to a healer in Ireland. So I'll be far enough to give even you peace of mind."

She took a deep breath and walked forward, standing only inches from him. She was close enough to spit in his arrogant face, but she would refrain. If only because she wouldn't put it past him to actually physically hurt her, and then her baby could be hurt. No, she couldn't do anything to Caleb Valari. But she sure as Hell could tell him exactly what she thought of him.

"I don't pretend to know Nicolae as much as you do. But I do know that he is excited for his child, and that he loves me. I know it makes your stomach turn to think of him with me, but I am not going to just disappear forever. Even if I go to give him a better life, I have no doubt he will come and find me. And I'm sure you don't doubt it either. So I'll go find a new job now, and I will stay away from your son until he graduates and can decide for himself. But I do not speak for him, and I certainly do not act for him. If he wants me and his child, there is nothing I can do to stop him. And neither can you."

And with that, she stormed off in the direction of Aiden Showers' office. She needed to hand in her resignation as soon as he could assure her that she would have employment elsewhere. And the further she got from Healer Caleb Valari, the better.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Might be Screwed *Nicolae*   We Might be Screwed *Nicolae* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We Might be Screwed *Nicolae*
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mirror of Erised  :: Away From Hogwarts :: St. Mungo's Hospital for Magical Maladies and Injuries-
Jump to: