The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
The site has been moved to this new url...please come and see the improvements!

http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com
The Mirror of Erised
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mirror of Erised

Glance at the reflection to what your heart desires most!

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The site will be deleted some time around June seventh. Everyone will recieved a three day warning before the deletion date to close their threads or move them. If you wish I will put the threads in an archive board on the new site, which is at this address http://harrypotterdreams.proboards.com. If you do not request the threads you want archived I will delete them...if you need time transferring talk to Severus Snape in the CB or send him a PM. Thank you for being a part of MoE, I hope you will be apart of the new site as well. Severus Snape

Watch It *Draco*

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles Maddox Snape
Hogwarts Prefect: Gryffindor
Miles Maddox Snape

Watch It *Draco* Empty
PostSubject: Watch It *Draco*   Watch It *Draco* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 1:37 pm

Miles was on a mission. He had spoken to Harry about Serenity, of course. But he trusted the kid with his sister. It was that Malfoy git he didn’t really trust. He wasn’t aware of how close his Rennie was with a Malfoy. And he didn’t know how he couldn’t see it, after all of the time they had spent together as children. Miles remembered being at The Sanctuary for Death Eater meetings in the other room. And he also recalled going to Spinner’s End and being hidden as Lucius and the other Death Eaters were invited in. Miles did not want his baby sister hanging around such a dark influence. They may have just recently found out that they were biologically related, but they had always been brother and sister.

He was waiting outside of the Potions class room so that he could have a little chat with the Malfoy brat. Harry may have been able to leave him alone, but Miles was not so naive. He didn’t care that he was still grounded for kicking that punk’s ass who made fun of April. This was important. He would risk his own ass for Serenity’s sake. Even if that meant looking into his father’s eyes and admitting that he had threatened Draco to within an inch of his life.

As soon as the kid was in view, Miles smirked darkly and cleared his throat.

“Well, well, well...look who we have here. Serenity’s best friend, right? Well guess what, Malfoy? I’m officially her brother now. So you better watch your back with her. And if you ever hurt her...I’ll fuck you up."
Back to top Go down

Watch It *Draco* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch It *Draco*   Watch It *Draco* Icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 6:11 pm

He was shocked to see Miles down in the dungeons when he didn't have to be. Then, he started talking about being her brother, and being protective. He sent him a glare. He'd just found out they were related, and he gets all protective? He'd been friends with Ren so much longer, and they were as close as siblings.

"Who do you think you are, telling that to me? I've been more like a brother to her than you ever were, and we never were, and never will be related!" He wanted to hex him into next week, sometimes Miles really pissed him off. Of course, Miles didn't look the greatest, and he didn't want to be on Professor Snape's bad side.

He wanted to know where all this was coming from anyway. He couldn't remember Miles ever acting like a brother to her, so why now? Just because they were biologically related? That seemed rather stupid to him.
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Miles Maddox Snape

Watch It *Draco* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch It *Draco*   Watch It *Draco* Icon_minitimeTue Feb 22, 2011 5:45 pm

Miles shook his head and very deliberately took a few steps forward. Oh, this was almost going to be way too easy, putting Malfoy in his place. And Miles had heard Harry speak of Draco...this kid scared easily. And it was Miles' job to ensure that he continued to remain scared, especially where Serenity was concerned. How dare he even think that Miles had not been like a brother to Ren? Clearly he had no idea what he was talking about or who he was dealing with.

"More like a brother to her than me? When my mother was pregnant with her...you remember my mother, Professor Maddox?" He asked condescendingly. "I was there, Malfoy. I remember when Rennie was running around my house in diapers. We played together, got in trouble together, ran away together. Maybe you weren't aware, because YOU were the one not around her as much. Serenity has always been my sister, she just hasn't cared enough to talk to you about it yet. So that's what I'm here for. I'm here to tell you that I will know if you mistreat her. And I am not afraid to kick your miserable little arse, alright?"

Maybe the fact that he had nearly died within the last few weeks was putting things into perspective, but that didn't mean he hadn't cared for Serenity before the attack. In fact, he had almost thought she had hated him. That might have been one reason they had been out of touch for the last few years. But he loved her too much to lose her. And even if he had to act like a douche bag to every guy within a hundred feet of her, he would do so. Because it was his job...no, his right.

"Tell me, Malfoy...and speak up, you're talking to one of your elders. What makes YOU think she actually cares for you? Maybe she just wants to keep you around because she's scared of what your bastard father would do if his ickle baby got his feelings hurt."
Back to top Go down

Watch It *Draco* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch It *Draco*   Watch It *Draco* Icon_minitimeThu Feb 24, 2011 8:36 am

"You act as though my father actually cares about me. Did it ever cross your mind that maybe Ren is the only real friend i've ever had?" He glared at Miles. He had no idea what his life was like. His father didn't give a shit about what happened to him. He never had.

"I suggest you do your research before saying things about peoples parents, and their friends." Of course, there was always the possibility that he was half right. Maybe Ren did only hang out with him because of the way his father acted. She never acted as though that was the case, but there was always the chance that she had been pretending. He doubted it though.

"How should I know? It could be because we get along, it could be because we understand each other, but I never asked." He also didn't even see the point of this conversation. What the hell did Miles think he was going to do to Ren? Why did Miles even think he was going to do anything to Ren anyways?

"Why the interrogation anyways? What makes you think i'd ever hurt Ren?"

(OOC: Hope that's better, my brain may still be high on paint fumes lol Razz)
Back to top Go down
Miles Maddox Snape
Miles Maddox Snape

Watch It *Draco* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch It *Draco*   Watch It *Draco* Icon_minitimeFri Mar 04, 2011 7:27 pm

“What makes me think you would ever hurt Ren? Hmmm...let’s see. You’re a bloody Slytherin, for one. And yes, I know Rennie is too. But I already know she’s a brat, and I love her. You, however, I do not know, and I do not care to change that. Besides, Harry is my friend. I’ve heard the kinds of things you’ve pulled on him, and I don’t believe for a second that you are going to change your evil ways and not try to hurt him. Harry might be naive and forgiving, but I sure as Hell am not either of those things.”

He backed away a bit from Malfoy when he heard steps coming from the other end of the corridor. If his mother caught him here, he’d be dead. He had been in two fist fights just in the past four months and Aurora Maddox would know it was her son who started this one. Besides the fact that she was head of Slytherin house, and she quite possibly had a soft spot for Draco. And now that it was known that Aurora was Serenity’s mother as well, all bets were off. Sometimes Miles wondered whether he was adopted or not. He was so Gryffindor, and everyone else in his family was very Slytherin. If it weren’t for him having his mother’s exact eyes, and his father’s exact stubborn temperament, he would have believed the adoption theory.

Once he realized they were still alone, he took another look into Malfoy’s eyes. It was true he didn’t know him, and he knew deep down that he shouldn’t judge him based on his family. But God, he hated the Malfoys and all things death eater. He knew his parents were considered by most to be part of that group, but he knew the truth. They were both good people. The same couldn’t be said for Lucius Malfoy, and everyone knew it.

“Just think of today as a little warning. You can be friends with her, you can tell her your deepest darkest secrets, and paint each other’s nails. Maybe even let her borrow a few tampons. But I am not going anywhere. And I will know if you even think about overstepping your bounds. You got that?”

Miles

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Watch It *Draco* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Watch It *Draco*   Watch It *Draco* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Watch It *Draco*
Page 1 of 1